Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesdays ~ Kids Parties


Today I am linking up for Show and Tell Tuesday Favorite Kid Parties Edition.

Oh y'all.  This is a fun one for me because I loved throwing me some kid birthday parties!!! This is only a small portion of birthday pictures, so you're welcome :)

I'll start with a re-cap of Isabella's parties.  We tried to alternate having parties at home or somewhere else. We always kept our guest list around 8, with the exception of her 11th, 15th and 16th. I always made her cake, with the exception of last month when I ordered cupcakes because we didn't have a working oven.  It was worth it! I really did enjoy all of these, but decorating for the Royal party was so fun and of course her Quince party in Bogota was a a super fun night too.

1st - Chattanooga, TN with family
2nd - Farm theme party at our home in NC
3rd - Minnie Mouse theme party with family at our home in Memphis
4th - Petting Zoo
5th - Clifford the Big Red Dog Valentines
6th - Polly Pocket theme party at our home in Memphis
7th - Michaels craft store (kids painted clay pots to make a gumball machine so I made a gumball cake and gave out balls of gumballs as a favor)
8th- Little House on the Prairie
9th - ??
10th - Sleepover with friends
11th - Royalty with Kate & William

12th- Indoor swim party
13th - We were in London, England :)
14th - Bogota, Colombia
15th- Quince party in Bogota
16th -Colombian Salsa dance party

Now for Brook :)

1st - Memphis with family
2nd - Memphis with family
3rd - Calliou theme party at our home in Memphis
4th - Pumpkin Patch party
5th - Book party
6th - Astronaut party

I loved decorating for this one.  I had bowls of Starburst and Milky Ways on the table.
Our Solar system den and I checked out books from the library to set around. I often checked out books on whatever our party theme was to use as decorations.

Foil around lampshades :)

This could have been my favorite.  We had gone to visit NASA the year before and took Brook's picture standing behind a space outfit with her head sticking through.  I made 2 copies of the picture, taped it together to a popsicle stick and she was the "man on the moon cake". 

I found cut outs of the shuttle at the Dollar store, printed off a run way of Land the Shuttle from the NASA website, had it enlarged at a print store, then the kids played "Land the Shuttle", instead of pin the tail on the donkey.

7th -Ballet party

This party was simple and all things pink and we had a friend come teach a ballet class.

8th-Lego Friends party
The cakes weren't always perfect :)

Super easy table decorations with bubble wrap to look like Legos, jars of colored M&M's, jars of Legos, and juice boxes with Lego coverings I found online and printed on construction paper.

9th - Hollywood party


Cupcakes to look like the red carpet

We decorated our back porch and the girls all did a fashion show and had a star with their name on it.


10th - Bogota, Colombia
11th - Instagram party (Bogota)

12th - Bogota, Colombia

Hope you enjoyed the walk down memory lane and maybe got a few party ideas for kids!



1 comment:

  1. AWESOME job on all these parties! I love parties also, you have done an amazing job on all of these!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...