Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Day 1 of my 50th Year of Life

Yesterday, 11/11, I celebrated my 49th birthday.  So today, I start day 1 of my 50th year of life.  I am super thankful and here are a few highlights from the day.

I took the day off work and Brook was out of school, so our first stop was to see my great niece (big brother was at school).
We met her at Starbucks then went to a store.
Then, we went and met my parents for lunch.  It was a good visit and always nice to be with them on my birthday! 

It rained the afternoon and night with colder temperatures, so we stayed in for dinner.  I received these great gifts from m family.  I love the little things so this was perfect.   

Avery got me a special treat that I've always wanted to try....a frozen yogurt cake! 
It was yummy :) 

I watched a Hallmark movie with a crackling fire in the background and it was a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...