Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Tuesday Talk ~ Christmas Home Tour 2020

It's been slow on the blogging side for me this past week, but I am back sharing my Christmas decorations.  These make me so happy so I am happy to share them with you!
We added some additional lights this year to the front porch and bushes.
This is a decoration I have highlighted before, but it is in a new spot this year.  I purchased this while we were living in South America.
My sister gave me this new block sign, which I added to my nativities display.
I always display this little stocking I made for my grandfather years ago.  He passed away 31 years ago.
Our breakfast area
Our dining room
This picture below was taken before we added presents.
Just a few small touches in our bathrooms..
Even mistletoe :)
Back porch decor
Hope your week is off to a good start!











 

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful home. How sweet that you have that stocking you made for your grandfather. I love that you have little touches everywhere; even the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how cozy and festive your home is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful and I love your home! I love all the wood details inside your house. Thanks for sharing with us, I love being inspired by other people's decorations. Happy Wednesday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks so beautiful! I truly love this time of year, and I love seeing how others prepare for

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful decorations! I love the nativity scene and that stocking you made...what a treasure! Happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful decorations- love your manger and love the garland on the staircase :)

    ReplyDelete

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...