Monday, October 18, 2021

Happy Birthday Brook! ~ October 18, 2021

 It's a happy Monday morning as we celebrate my youngest daughter's birthday today! 

The weekend was a great one.  It started with my newborn baby having her senior pictures. Where did the time go???  Then, I took off on a girls weekend trip to see Melanie Shankle and Sophie Hudson's live podcast show.  It was so good and I will blog about it later this week.

Today, I just want to give a shout out to my youngest, Brook.  She turns 17 today.  She is my senior in high school.  She began school as a homeschooler, so she was able to start at a young age, so she is a young high school senior.  She is my artist.  She is my Harry Styles loving girl.  She is thoughtful and caring.  She is one of my deepest joys.  I love this girl so much. Since she will be at college next year, this is my last year to decorate with her at home. It is giving me all the feels.  I decorated last night and she had two friends from church come over after they went out for dinner and to the park.

Our birthday tradition is to hang streamers from the door on your birthday.

We will celebrate tonight with a birthday dinner.

Y'all enjoy your day!

Linking up with Heather


3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your beautiful Brooke! I'm sure you're feeling all the feelings today. It makes me feel them right alongside you. Have a great time celebrating her this evening and have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...