Good Monday morning to you! I am thankful this morning for fall break and good weather.
Here is a re-cap on our weekend..........
It started with some homemade pizzas Friday night my husband cooked for us at home in our little pizza oven. Then my youngest and I headed out for a college tour road trip. Saturday morning started with breakfast at Buc-ees and snacks for the day!
Yes, there are 2 of us, but we brought all 3 Buc-ees cups to refill :)
When my Texas friend introduced me to this in early 2020, little did he know I would become such a fan.
Our first college tour stop was SCAD Atlanta campus.
This is in their film stage studio with the green screen in the background.
The floor pictured here is made out of recycled seatbelts and those are classrooms to the right.
After the tour, my oldest drove down to meet us there, so we go to see her a second weekend in a row in a different city! We did a little shopping and lunch the next day before we parted ways again.
We then traveled on to Athens, GA, home of University of Georgia. We stopped at a local ice cream shop and I was surprised and happy to find huckleberry ice cream! This is my favorite flavor that I had in Montana. The store told me they get this shipped to them.
We were able to walk into the Georgia Bulldog stadium for a few pictures. It is huge! It was fun to be there, especially considering what a great football season they are having this year.
This screen alone seemed so big, but for everyone in the stadium to see it, it is the right size.
I love, love, love a college bookstore. It makes me want to buy all the swag and join the school spirit.
This is such a pretty campus.
More to come later this week with part 2 of our college tour adventures...and possibly a few more stops at Buc-ees :).
Here we are rolling into the second week of October. Time is going fast! Enjoy!
Linking up with Heather













What a fun weekend! That picture at SCAD with the recycled seatbelts as carpet...and the blinds and those posts is oddly satisfying to me. I know you loved being with both of them for a girl's weekend! I agree about the time needing to slow down...it'll be Christmas before we can blink! I hope you have a good day, my friend!
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing your pics- it looks like an amazing adventure...can't wait to continue reading!
ReplyDeleteIt's such an exciting time - looking at colleges and narrowing down the choices!
ReplyDeleteWhat is it that is so magical about a college bookstore?! I love them too!!
ReplyDeleteI am loving that SCAD campus! I too tend to find myself drawn to college bookstores.
ReplyDelete