Good morning! I am sharing some highlights from another weekend trip. This time, I went to see the Big Boo Podcast live.
I headed out Friday with a friend and two of her friends, who I had not met before to Columbia, TN. We got settled in and then went to dinner in the small town. That night, we exchanged some of our favorite things. We each brought 2 gifts of the same favorite thing. I brought several items and even part of my gift packaging was part of the gift....Buc-ees insulated bags! I received a nail gel set and a lip mask.
The next day we shopped in the area and it is a cute downtown. There are lots of little cute shops and places to eat.
As mentioned here before, I listen to the Big Boo Podcast with Melanie Shankle and Sophie Hudson. They hosted their live podcast and Travis Cottrell was their special guest. He came out to play an 80's trivia game with them, which Melanie won, and then he spoke about Compassion International.
It was a fun night to laugh with them and see them in person. I came home Sunday afternoon and enjoyed the time away. On a side note, before attending the event, I had purchased the Grace Upon Grace journaling devotion for my teenage daughter. It looks to be a good one and I gave it to her as a birthday gift. So, if you need a Christmas idea for a teenage daughter, this is a good one. It can be orered through Amazon, Lifeway or I'm sure other places as well.
Enjoy your day!








How fun! I thought about getting a couple of girlfriends together to go to this, but we always take a little trip in December, so I'm saving for that instead. You know I love all of these people too and I've gotten to meet both Sophie and Melanie. Years ago, Sophie was the speaker at a women's event at Germantown Baptist and it was one of the best nights ever! And I traveled to Dallas with my best friend to meet Melanie and her best friend Gulley years ago as part of a book launch event I was invited to. It was the most epic, quick trip ever and my best friend and I even ended up in McKinney! If you know you know. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to do that trip all over again!