Friday, October 22, 2021

Friday Favorites ~ October 22, 2021

Today I am linking up for Friday Favorites.  Where did the week go?  And I'm looking at you October, just flying right on by us! 


ONE

My first Friday Favorite is actually throwing it back to last weekend's girl trip to hear the Big Boo Podcast live. 

We started with some eating and shopping on the square. This cute pair of pants was as tall as I am!  I did like them a lot though.
This was such a fun night! And they are so right on their podcast...the venue was beautiful inside!

TWO

My newborn baby girl turned 17 this week!  We went to dinner to celebrate and came home for a few gifts.
(So Melanie Shankle wore a Run DMC t-shirt Saturday night at the Podcast.  It inspired me to find my old concert t-shirts.  I, of course, picked this Huey Lewis t-shirt from his 1985 concert & wore it with black jeans and a sweater to dinner.)

THREE

I attended a fundraising banquet last night for Life Choices. This is a great organization and we went with two other couples, which made for a fun night out.

FOUR

I am just going to go ahead and declare a Friday night at home as a favorite.  I have been traveling the last 5 out of 6 weekends since Labor Day.  While they were all so fun and I am thankful for them, boy am I looking forward to a weekend at home.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!




1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a nice, quiet weekend at home to rest and rejuvenate! Those pants are quite long... sort of makes me wonder who they had in mind when they made them.

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...