11 years ago today I became a mom. It was a great day and I am thankful Isabella Marie Bridges. We started her birthday by serving her breakfast in bed! Then we went to church, had a luncheon there afterwards, spent some time at home, and then I took the girls for yogurt this evening. Here are a few pictures from today.
Also, February 5th holds another memory for me. 4 years ago today my Moutie (grandmother) went to be with Jesus. I will never forget that day, but more so, I will never forget the precious years I had with her on Earth. I love her so much and miss her so much too. One day, one day, I will see her again. In my study of Revelation, so many things about end times and heaven have been revealed to me. It is real. Be ready. And live today for Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment