Spring has sprung and chick days are here! On our weekend trip, we came home with some new baby chicks + 2 baby ducks. We have had chickens before, but it is still a new & exciting time to see how the new venture goes around here. We are hoping for no conflict of personalities between the dog & the chicks! Right now, we do have them separated, but will acquaint them soon. The girls named them, with the help of friends, at the camping trip. I'm sure there will be more to come on the subject of chickens in some future posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Celebrity Edge
Hi. This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska. This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...
-
How fun to complete the year with a day of Hodgepodge! 1. Did you make resolutions or set goals for the year we're waving goodbye? How...
-
Happy Christmas week friends!! I missed a recap from last week, so my weekend recap includes the end of last week. I will take a break the r...
-
Hi friends! This may be my weekly blogpost for this week. I will try to do a little recap below and a longer one in another post. 1. Let...
No comments:
Post a Comment