Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hymns

Our girls are a part of a wonderful choir program through our church.  The choir is so much more than what I experienced as a child. They are learning theory, music techniques, & memorizing hymns through singing as well. All the while having fun doing these things while honoring the Lord!  Last week, they shared a behind the scenes look into their rehearsal time & sang for the parents.  I am so glad the girls enjoy this & have chosen to be a part of this.  It always makes it more enjoyable when they want to do it on their own!

The girls with their plaques showing they memorized 10 hymns this year.

On another note, I went on a trip this past weekend with the girls, which I will blog about next time. But when I got back home, I was greeted with 4 packages!!  All things I ordered from the recent homeschool convention, so I was pretty excited.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...