Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday wanderings

Happy Wednesday!  It is the mid-week point of a short week for most people with the Good Friday holiday. I have been reading a short book of short stories to the girls preparing us for Easter.  


It is Finished.  Jesus paid it all.  One time. For all mankind.
Thank you Jesus for this free gift of salvation you provided by your blood shed on the cross for me.

I made a spring wreath this week to hang on our front door.  I am not a wreath maker at all, but I liked enough to hang it & might try my hand again at this.  Thankfully, I like the simple things!



My husband & I had a funny conversation this week.  I think we need a husband/wife dictionary. One thing I have learned in our marriage is that words & phrases have different meanings to men & women.  I am wondering if others have experienced the same thing??  I am thankful to find the humor in some of these things, as opposed to the alternative which is stress & anger.  I love this man whom God made different from me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...