Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Life is blue without the Greens

We are beyond blessed with sweet friends.  As the girls get older, I see more & more the value of sweet friendships for them.  We have been richly blessed this last year and a half.  Our dear friends the Greens have recently moved from Memphis.  The weekend we have been not looking forward to finally came.  But, it was full of more fun memories.  This family has amazed me.  They were so plugged in here & live life to the fullest.  I never thought I would meet one of my best friends after I turned 40.  But I did.  The sweet laughter of my girls with the Green girls warms my heart.  I love seeing how Isabella has especially been so richly influenced in a Godly way by the example of the oldest Green girls.  Our lives will be forever touched by the Greens, yet never the same as we already miss them in our day-to-day lives.  But I do believe we have a bond of friendships that will last many years to come.  God has been so sweet to us to provide us with what we need & we are trusting Him as the Greens move & we stay. And, we are already have a trip planned to see them!

We were able to celebrate with the Greens and other good friends to remind them how much they are loved & how much they will be missed.  It was a beautiful night.  God provided the most amazing weather we could ask for in the midst of a week that had been hot & full of rain.  We had a very cool day for preparations & for the our outdoor evening.

We had a bounce jump for the kids...it was great!s

Sweet friends!

So thankful for these girls!










Co-hosts of the party, with Laura

1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a fun celebration of y'alls friendship!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...