It is amazing how well these two cute cousins get along & how much they just love each other. It is a special relationship between these two. Eden is 6 weeks older than Brook. So thankful for them both!
The next birthday on the list is my niece, Anna. Today is her sweet sixteen! It is hard to believe.
She is a beautiful young lady! Love you Anna!
Next on the list that we will have later this month is my niece, Nicole. She will be 22. I really can't believe that. It seems like yesterday I was teaching her the song I made up to the tune of London Bridges, "Marilyn is the greatest aunt." Now my Nicole is planning her wedding!
Nicole & her fiance, Tyler...love y'all
Nicole shares a birthday with Avery. Avery will be the big 4-0 this year. I will have more posts later this month as we celebrate him. We have had one early celebration in his honor with his family. Everyone met (coming from NC, SC, & TN) in Nashville a few weeks ago. We went to a water park, a ropes course, & had Avery's favorite, Red Velvet Cake.
Everyone wrote on the tablecloth at our cook-out happy birthday wishes to Avery!
Our candy bar floral arrangement centerpiece
Isabella on a water slide at the water park
Isabella doing a challenge across the water
She watches "Wipeout"!
She made it across!
Avery, well, he tried!
Brook rock climbing...she's come a long way since camp this summer!
More facing her fears
Gavin, my nephew, & Brook on the course
Brook did great!
Sara at the end of her course
Isabella in the distance doing the same course I did
Isabella at the end, ready to zip line!
If you are ever in the Nashville area looking for something fun & different to do, I definitely recommend this place! Ah, ready to catch my breath and stay in town for a little bit...for a short bit :)
No comments:
Post a Comment