Monday, September 17, 2012

Sweet Sunday

Yesterday was a sweet Sunday morning at church.  Brook came to me yesterday morning and told me she wanted to give all her money in the offering plate.  She got a coin purse and kept up with it during Sunday School and brought it into the worship service.  When the offering plate was passed, it almost brought tears to my eyes to see her giving everything she had (eleven cents!) with such joy.  I am sure there were higher bills and checks given, but the heart behind these eleven cents was sincere and the most precious to me.

Isabella spent the service writing sermon notes in her cute little new notebook given to her by her small group leader.  She is learning to take notes and is meeting with a small group to discuss their sermon notes.

I am so thankful for our girls and for our church!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...