Monday, October 29, 2012

College Days

This past weekend, I was able to go down memory lane back to my college.  My sorority, Kappa Delta, was celebrating 50 years of being on campus at Delta State University in Cleveland, MS.  I traveled back with my college roommate back to the delta region of Mississippi.  It was fun to relive memories.  I can't believe I spent 4 years living in the delta! College was truly a great experience for me because of the great people & friendships.  I treasure all of those memories.

Entering Delta State University

Where I spent a lot of my time...the BSU

And where I lived & played & spent the rest of my time...the KD hall!

Celebrating Friday night with some of my pledge class sisters

Kappa Delta luncheon

Pledge class sisters


My roommate & I in front of our chapter room door

Go Statesmen!

Pom-poms for the girls

More KD sisters hanging out at the football game

Dinner afterwards

Two sweet freshman KD girls came up to us and asked if they could have their picture with us.  We all struck the KD pose!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...