Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Field Trip

Last week, I took the girls on a field trip to Parker Homestead in Harrisburg, Arkansas.  It is an old homestead representing life in the late 1800's.  It was a beautiful day to be outside & fun to go on an official field trip!
The girls listening to the blacksmith tell about his trade.
Sharing an old fashioned root beer with friends, Mia & Mallie Ottinger
Mia & Isabella sawing a log 
Brook & Mallie sawing the same log 
The old church building
Brook running to school
One room school house...very interesting 
Abacus (what I use today to teach math for Brook) 
Brook & Mallie on an old-fashioned wooden see-saw, actually, this is like what I had at my elementary school!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...