Monday, April 22, 2013

Week in Review, with a little throwback in time

So many little things are keeping us busy, that recently, this is becoming a blog of our weeks in review! I am always amazed at how fast time will go by when you are just living life.  Here are some photos from our last two weeks in review.......

Dog bath for Beckham

Oh Beckham

Playing a little game of Spanish dominoes in school

Anna & Brook spending their Friday night with Instagram & Ice Cream

Who got my phone??

The girls before Wednesday night church wearing new dresses they got for our upcoming beach trip!!

After dropping off Isabella early at church, Brook & I had a fancy quick date at Wendy's. Avery was out of town last week, so we had a lot of outings.

IPC Jr. High choir

They did a great job for their spring concert.

Random things I find in my freezer....translation, Brook my experimenter, likes to freeze random things & see what it looks like afterwards.

Spring weather brought about playdates at Shelby Farms park

Here is Isabella with friends at the playground at church

Isabella at church with her friend 
 
I found these old pictures on Isabella's camera.  Here come a few throwback pictures!  This is she & Brook.

And these were found too.  Who are these people with the little baby girl?  New parents.

The young family back in 2001...Avery, Marilyn, & Isabella at home in NC.

Hope you all have a good week & don't forget to check us out at www.bogotabridges.com & follow us there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...