Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Awaiting his arrival

It was so fun to see the girls waiting to see the first glimpse of the new prince born in England.  We had our own paparazzi going on at our computer screen watching the live feed awaiting William & Kate's exit from the hospital.

We had 3 cameras ready for those doors to open from the Lindo Wing to catch a glimpse

One of those cameras is in a William & Kate case!
Guess who this belongs to??? :)

There she is!

I may or may not have 50 pictures of them as they stood on those front steps of the hospital.

My favorite

A picture from the web introducing
George Alexander Louis

I love that Kate is still proud of her baby bump!

It has been fun to watch this history unfold before our eyes & see something that Isabella (& Brook) really enjoy.  It is good to see the world rejoice in the birth of a baby & realize the sanctity of life. Wouldn't it be great if all babies were celebrated like this one even before their birth?  I am thankful for my babies.  I am thankful we have a King who was born into this world a humble birth over 2000 years ago who came as a man, a Savior, died for my sins, & rose again.  





1 comment:

  1. I love this. Especially Isabella taking pictures of the screen. Hilarious. Not surprising, but hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...