Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's finally Friday!  It has been a good week, but just a long one.  I have been off on my days this week, so I've thought "tomorrow was Friday" since Tuesday!  It was a pretty low-key week, so this post includes some random things from my week.



I have a countdown app on my phone.  It lists upcoming events.   First up, my trip to Lima, Peru.  & the Memphis update is 42 days!



This isn't necessarily a favorite, but just a part of life here....rain.  It happens most days, but Isabella looks pretty trendy with her new, clear umbrella.  It creates a little dome around her!

We also had hail this week.  The southern part of Bogota had a lot of hail damage & many homes were destroyed due to collapsing roofs.  


The girls watched my dad online teaching about the spinal cord.  We are always amazed at his knowledge of the human body & he is a great teacher.



I go to the mall a lot (grocery shopping, paying bills, going out out to eat, etc.), but rarely do I shop.  This week, I did some shopping & actually bought my first piece of clothing in 11 months for me here.  These are the 2 stores I bought clothes from yesterday:



Tonight is youth group night for Isabella (she missed 2 weeks ago, so its been a month since she has been).  While she is there, we will have dinner with some teammates who live near the church. Saturday seems to be a low-key day as well, but that is okay with me.  And if you are wondering, we did survive our spanish test on Wednesday & are reviewing the test in class & writing out corrections for homework. Hope you all have a good weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...