What we're eating this week.......
Monday ~ leftovers
Tuesday ~ spaghetti with quinoa noodles and salad
Wednesday ~ pok loin, onions & peppers, and criolla potatoes
Thursday ~ chicken breasts and leftover potatoes
Friday ~ breakfast food
What I'm reminiscing about.......
Vacations of the past! (because I just blogged about these yesterday)
What I'm loving......
School is almost over!!
What we've been up to.......
Avery & I have been meeting with people and doing checklists before we leave town. Isabella has been studying and Brook spend her time on facetime with her cousin most nights!
What I'm dreading.......
Exams for Isabella
What I'm working on........
Washing, packing, etc.
What I'm excited about.......
Going to the United States!
What I'm watching/reading...............
Not too much lately
What I'm listening to........
Countdowns of seconds by Brook
What I"m wearing..........
Anything that I am not packing for the states!
What I'm doing this weekend.........
Headed to Camp Palmer, a place we all enjoy
What I'm looking forward to next month........
Seeing family, friends, and Huey Lewis in concert
What else is new.........
I am posting today at Bogota Bridges also so check out the video on that post :)





No comments:
Post a Comment