This months feature from my stranded island edition is footwear. So today I will highlight some of my favorite footwear.
1. My first go to pair would be my Skechers Go Walks. I have the Skechers Go Walk 3 and they are the most comfortable shoe to wear while walking all day or even just around the house or to run errands. These have been worth every penny.
Here I am wearing the boots yesterday.
They can also be folded down to be worn as booties. It feels like you are wearing a comfortable pair of slippers!
3. My third choice, since I am on an island, would be my pair of Merrells. I left my pair in the states this summer, but they are my go to shoe for outdoors/water activities. I like they are easy to put on, comfortable, and have a closed toe.
(This isn't a picture of my pair, but it is very similiar)
The bottom line is, you can wear stylish, yet comfortable shoes whever you are, and hopefully if we find ourselves on an island, we are there by choice staying at an all-inclusive resort :)!



No comments:
Post a Comment