Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Stranded ~ Movie Edition


This month for the Stranded series, the theme is which 3 movies would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island.  I am just thankful I will have a way to watch these :)

So there are many movies that I really enjoy, but I am going with the first 3 which come to mind!

1.  Sweet Home Alabama (2002)

This movie is great.  First, it is so small town Southern, which is my favorite theme of a movie.  It has comedy & romance, another favorite theme of a movie for me!  Reese Witherspoon is one of my favorite actresses. It has great lines in it and it would take a while for this to get old to me.  I think I could watch it many times, then just have it on "repeat play" while I was busy trying to send signals for help!!

2. Parental Guidance (2012)
This is another great movie that takes place in Atlanta.  I have always said this movie appeals to everyone.....kids, teenagers, parents, and grandparents.  It is full of comedy and some fun music & scenes too!  I have seen this movie many times and cry every single time.

3.  The Proposal (2009)

This movie just makes me laugh.  It also is a great mixture of comedy and romance.  Sandra Bullock is another one of my favorite actresses.  This movie takes place in a small town in Canada.

Enjoy your Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...