Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Favorites

I have realized I don't do a good job of taking pictures when I am out of the house.  Maybe that will change once I am stateside??  Here are some highlights from my week so far.....

Meals with friends

Monday, I had lunch with Angela, my teammate.  Tuesday, I had lunch with Alicia, a friend from bible study.  Tuesday night, Avery and I had dinner with the Winfrees, our teammates.  Thursday afternoon, I met my friend Sarah for a visit.

It has been good to get in some one on time with friends here before I move.


Isabella is officially registered as a homeschool student in the state of Tennessee.  Books have been ordered, and she is enrolled in homeschool classes to begin in January. I am thankful to have school decisions made for next semester.


A not so favorite part of the week was talking with Isabella's school here and finding out we had to go to the Colombia migracion office to get another stamp in our passport to make our visas legal.  The bright part of that was that we were able to take Isabella out of school for the day, which always means a more relaxed evening and morning.


The best part of the week was getting a text and a facetime with my niece.  She and her husband adopted this precious baby this week, so I am a great aunt!

Today is errands at the mall, Spanish class with Clara, youth groups & date night. Saturday and Sunday are packing and lunch with friends.
Have a great weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...