We are enjoying our week with Isabella being home on fall break, so things are more relaxed at our house. Brook is still doing school, but it is still an easier schedule around here without school pressures. We even were able to go out to eat last night and hang out with the Floyds!
Here is this month's edition of Stranded where each month we highlight 3 things from a category we would want on a deserted island. This month's focus is Halloween candy.
First.......candy corn
I think this is kind of like Easter Peeps....you either like it or you don't. I like it for a snack and I like it for decorating :)
Second......fall colored M & M's
M&M's are some of my favorite candy, so make it fall colors, and it is just more fun to eat, add into other snacks. and also use for decorating.
Third....Starburst Jelly Beans, all red flavor please
I am not a fan of regular Starburst. If I am given one or the girls are given one, we throw them away. In my opinion, I think they are the worst candy for your teeth. However, turn that candy into a jelly bean, and I am sold.
Happy candy month!




No comments:
Post a Comment