Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas Morning

The girls had a good Christmas morning and we enjoyed our time as a family, even though the holiday was different for us since we didn't have any of our decorations this year.  I did have the girls stockings, but that was it.  We are already looking forward to Christmas in our new house next year!

Isabella 
Brook 





The movie "A Christmas Story" was playing in the background on the tv. 
Avery posed with all of his new clothes....new t-shirts, new pullover, new pajama pants, and new slipper shoes. 
I wasn't feeling so great, but Avery and Isabella cooked dinner, spaghetti, and we had Colombian hot chocolate, treats, and watched our traditional movie, "The Nativity Story".
If I did have a tree up this year, it would come down the day after Christmas.  Until next year.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...