Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Stranded ~ Christmas Movie Edition


It has been a few months since I have participated in the Stranded series, but today is the years end of this series and the topic is Christmas Movies.  So, my top 3 movies I would want if I was stranded on an island are as follows:
1. Christmas Vacation
This has become a classic Christmas movie and a favorite one to quote.

2.  Elf 
Elf is becoming a classic and a family favorite.  Will Ferrell, Christmas and New York City?  Some of my favorites for sure.

3. Four Christmases 
 
Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon are some of our favorites.  I remember Avery and I laughing out loud when we originally saw this movie at the theater.

Honorable mention:
4.  The Holiday 
A classic love story with humor

And of course, I could just take the Hallmark Channel and have my fill of Christmas movies for a month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...