Happy New Year!
Well, I am already behind on blogging in 2017. I hope that's not an indicator of my year to come :).
Basically, I don't feel like I am settled into any normal yet (almost 2 months later) and I have been battling ear pain for 2 weeks now.
I wasn't in NYC for New Years Eve, but these are my ball pictures from my visit there last fall.
We started our New Year's celebration with these friends. We missed our second party stop due to this girl was delayed getting home from her ski trip in Colorado.
Isabella on the slopes with her friends.
Brook was with us to pick up our new car! So, so thankful for this.
Brook and I spent a day learning about her new school program, Classical Conversations.
We watched the Bachelor premiere with friends and had rose cookies for dessert.
I saw snow fall for the first time in 3 years on Friday. It was quite exciting. I took the photo above at 4am in the morning.
The kids who live in the main house where we are staying (we are staying in a guest house for a few weeks) brought us some snow cream.
Our new year so far has been filled with work, planning for a house, the girls started school classes last week and basically just hoping I can hear again normally. Ear pain is real y'all!
Oh, and something else really great happened I will share about tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment