Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday ~ Travelogues

Before I get into today's show and tell theme, here is a show and tell for you:

19 years ago today
19 years later 
Today's theme is Travelogues:  the best and worst of trips.  

Thankfully, I have had very few bad trips and lots of good trips in my lifetime!  I am going to highlight two of many very good trips.

Orlando, November 2015
We started the trip by going to Sea World and the girls loved seeing dolphins for the first time.


Then we headed to the Disney parks for several days.



After a few days at Disney, we went on a short, 3 day cruise.

Brook (& Avery) was able to swim with the dolphins, even though it was a stormy day :(.

We took this trip when we were still living in Bogota and it was so refreshing for us, we all had fun, and had saved up for the trip and paid for most of it in advance, so that was a bonus too!

Europe, January 2014

So this was actually a month of training for us, but we are thankful for the travel we were able to experience on our own along the way.
This picture is a little dark, but I like this picture of the girls and I on a cute street in Brussels, Belgium.

The plaza in Brussels

Belgium is a beautiful country.

Belgian waffles are the best.
I remember taking this night to myself and taking the train from where we stayed into Brussels.

Avery and the girls in Amsterdam. 





Paris

The girls in front of Buckingham Palace

There are so many other wonderful trips, but these two are the ones that immediately came to mind.
Looking forward to more fun travels in the future!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...