Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Camp Palmer 2017

We just had our 5th year at Camp Palmer, a church camp for kids 1st-12th grade.

Watching the kids load up on the buses to go to camp (the girls rode the bus and Avery & I rode in our own car)

My cabin for 4 nights (camp is 5 nights, but I left a night early)

Worship time



Brook & Catherine

Me & Brook

Brook and her cabin making homemade ice cream

I enjoyed a little of it :)

Isabella playing slip and slide kickball

Isabella & Kate at crafts

Brook at beading time

Me driving the Gator at camp

Dance party night


Isabella and Mary V.

We are so grateful for her!

This was Brook's bed for the week.

Brook's beading project

Brook doing archery

Avery playing a game with some of the guys.

We had a cookout on the field Sunday night and games too but basically there was just a lot of hanging out with friends time.

Every morning we have worship on the rocks.  That is Brook on the far left side and Isabella on the far right side.

I love this shot of Brook talking to Avery.

Fun counselors singing karaoke.

Spending Memorial Day in Mentone, Alabama!

representing Bogota!

Isabella, Ellie and Elizabeth

Brook at free time hanging out in hammocks with friends

Isabella's group of friends

Avery and I stopped for lunch in Scottsboro, Alabama at this cute diner.


It is always fun passing the US Space Center in Huntsville on our way home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...