Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday Favorites



Isabella has helped at a Spanish speaking VBS this week.  She has done a great job volunteering teaching these kids! 
She also had a milestone in her driving this week....going through a drive thru window, which of course was Chick-fil-A!! 



The girls and I went swimming this week on the warmest day and it was a great 1st day of swimming for us.  We hope to do it again as the temperatures rise.


I spent a few hours with Brook one morning this week doing some shopping.  We also went to eat lunch at Steak and Shake, a place she has always wanted to try. 


I was reminded again this week of my garage being one of my favorite things as I pulled up in the rain one morning.  So thankful for this. 

May you find favorite things to be thankful for this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...