Last week, I was a substitute teacher for a Prek-K class taught out of a friend's home. I took Brook along to help me.
Brook's Jr. High intern moved last week and we met her for breakfast one morning. She has been so great and Brook will miss her so much.
I took the girls to an exhibit called the Compassion Experience. It is where you walk through an exhibit to experience what life is like in a 3rd world country.
We walked through the story of a girl who lives in the Philippines.
Isabella got some experience driving on the interstate!
Saturday evening, Isabella babysat & Avery & I went to dinner. We stopped by some friends house & I was able to hold their 5 month old for a little while.
Currently, Bruno Mars concert is the most popular tour of any artist.
Avery & Isabella went to the concert this weekend & had a great time. This was Isabella's first concert & she loved it! I was so excited for her & it was all Avery's idea to take her to this. He bought her tickets back in February for her birthday, so she had been waiting a long time for this & I think it was worth the wait for her :).

No comments:
Post a Comment