Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Thanksgiving

We are post Thanksgiving and full on into the Christmas season!
Thanksgiving was a good day for our family & I hope you enjoyed yours too.

Avery spent the morning duck hunting, while I watched some Hallmark movies.  I then watched the parade, made some breakfast and the girls and I decorated the Christmas tree.




In the afternoon, we headed to my niece's house to eat with family, & of course, that meant time with my greats!
Isabella & Crawford girl



All my favorite turkeys :)

\

They received some Christmas books.

Campbell really liked the paper & box, ha!





Then they got their Christmas pajamas.  


Then it was time to get ready for bed.


Holding all our babies

It was a good day with good food & great company.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...