Monday, January 22, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up

It was a busy weekend for me, but a fun one.  Friday fun began with Brook and I spending time with my niece and my greats.  So no better way to start a blog post than cute baby photos!






I love these babies so much.  My heart was full being with them.

Friday night, Brook had a spend the night birthday party for a friend at a hotel and the mom, who is a good friend of mine, asked if I would join them as an extra chaperone and to keep her company.  It was a fun night for all of us.



Saturday night, we had dinner with some good friends and church on Sunday to wrap up our weekend.

As a reminder, prayers appreciated as we begin day one of adjustments for our family as I return back to work today.  Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...