Isabella went on a retreat this weekend, so Brook and I went to visit my brother and sister-in-law for the night. My sister also went with us and we enjoyed our time together.
Saturday morning before we left the area, we made a stop to go see my greats. It had been a month since I had seen them, so it was time.
We took them a Valentine goody bag with some books, graham crackers and 2 small Hershey bars.
She enjoyed them, but he wasn't too sure of the new texture, so he wouldn't take a bite.
On our trip, I was also able to visit with our sweet friend, Leah. So thankful for this sweet girl.
My brother, sister-in-law, 2 of their kids, my sister, Brook and I went to dinner. This was the only picture I took and sure wished we had a group picture taken. This is Brook and Eden and sorry it is a blurry picture, but these cousins sure love each other!
We took a walk Sunday morning.
Brother and sisters photo. I love them and am extremely thankful for my siblings.
Sunday night when we returned home, Brook gave me a basic manicure, which was lovely. We watched some of the Olympics and then it was time for work prep and bedtime.
Praying today for my sister who will go to a funeral this week for a high school classmate and good friend. Another reminder of how life is short.
No comments:
Post a Comment