Today I will be sharing Easter baskets and decor with you.
This is a picture of our Easter baskets. The one in the center is mine, circa 1970's.
Avery's mom made these darling Easter bags for the girls probably 5 years ago and I now I use these every year for them. In the past, they received some candy and things for spring....flip flops, swimsuit, goggles, etc. Now that they are teenagers, they like to pick most of those things out themselves :). So, I can't write what they are getting this year in case if they read this. However, one of them knows what is going in these bags because they were with me shopping.
This is our table in our entry way. I always like to change out a seasonable printable in this frame. This is my favorite spring printable.
I kept our decor for our dining room table centerpiece simple.
This is in our den and one of my favorite pieces I decorate for the seasons.
Our breakfast area
I filled my childhood Easter basket with eggs, which have a shimmer on them.
And last but not least, this is our spring decor for our outside table on our back porch.
Thanks for viewing our Easter home tour!
No comments:
Post a Comment