Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Anniversary Celebration

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day!  I spent the day working (I am required to work some holidays)  and the evening with Avery and friends.  I wanted to share a few pictures from our 20th Anniversary last week.

It was such a good day. We woke up and found this great gift from our thoughtful girls.
We had flowers,candy, a card with a gift card to Seasons 52 Restaurant all by our wedding photo book.  So sweet!

My first stop was the local school to register Brook then on to a day of work. I was able to get off work an hour early so Avery and I could make our dinner reservation that the girls arranged. 
The restaurant had a card on the table for us.

Dinner was delicious.  

Dessert was complimentary!

So thankful for 20 years and looking forward to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...