Thursday, May 31, 2018

Memphis in May BBQ Festival

 Every May, Memphis honors a country and has month long events.  Our favorite event is the BBQ Festival.  Last year, the honor country was Colombia, which was special and fun for our family. This year, I took Brook and a friend with me because Avery and Isabella could not attend.
 I do love the city and area where we live.
 This is an international BBQ festival and the smell of BBQ is so good!


This is Brook and Catherine, and our host who invited us to the festival. 

Me and my baby girl in front of the Mississippi River 
I saw one of my friends who I went to school with from elementary to high school.  It is always fun to catch up with an old friend. 
Happy Friday Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...