Happy Monday! Today I am linking up TBB with monthly questions.
1. Walk or bike ride? If it isn't too hot, I would say a bike ride. Otherwise, a walk please.
2. Favorite picnic food? Cheese and crackers is the first thing that comes mind, but that would accompanied by fruit and maybe some chicken salad too.
3. Pool or lake? Pool! We have a neighborhood lake where people do swim. That is just not my thing. I will get on a boat on a lake, but for swimming, I prefer a pool.
4. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Sea salt caramel, or something caramel or chocolate is my usual go to flavor. However, most of the time I would be eating yogurt instead.
5. Ice cream cone or dish? A dish, but let's be honest...I prefer my frozen yogurt.
6. Flip flop or slides? Flip flops are what I would wear outside of the house. I do have a pair of slides I wear around the house though.
7. Jean shorts or jean capris? Actually, I will just stick to my every day jeans. I don't own a pair of jean shorts or capris. Now that I am working full time, I do wear my jeans a few days during the week. Thankfully, our dress code is pretty casual.
8. Favorite summer fruit? Fresh picked strawberries are so good!
9. Corn on the cob or cut of the cob? Corn on the cob is a good summertime food and is so easy to prepare.
10. Favorite summertime song? Cruisin' by Huey Lewis was the first song that came to mind. Once upon a time I had a summertime playlist, but not sure what happened to it. It was basically beach music.
11. Favorite summeritme activity? Hanging out by sister's pool, which I don't do enough, but it is always fun. We enjoy eating on our screened in back porch more during the summer and I enjoy seeing the flowers in our yard and others yards as well.
12. Favorite berry? Again, strawberries.
13. Swimsuit type? Tankini
14. Dresser or skirts? Skirts, although I am dress shopping since I have a wedding to attend this summer.
15. One word to describe summer? Hot! We live in the South :).

No comments:
Post a Comment