Friday, July 20, 2018

Friday Favorites

Friday, I am so thankful for you.  It has been an extremely busy week at work and hard in a lot of ways too and I am just tired.  So today, I am counting my blessings on the simple things to name some favorites. 

1. Every day this week, Brook has attended a fashion design camp.  She has done great and learned to sew!  Seeing her embrace something new is a favorite thing of this week.  And we've had car time every morning too. 

2.  I'm jumping back to last week for this one, but Avery and I had a date night.  The view, food and the company were great, however, the humidity....not so much.  I did go back to this same restaurant with a friend this week to honor her wedding anniversary.  She is a widow now and we go out on her anniversary every year.

3.  I am really going back a long time with this picture...This is Isabella 10 years ago talking on a flip phone :).  I am so thankful for time with my girls, especially when they were young. 

4.  I blogged this week about painting this dresser, and am still counting this as a favorite. 

5. I also blogged about my quick weekend get-a-way to Pittsburgh to attend a wedding.  It was a favorite. 

Hope you all have a fabulous and cool weekend. I am so looking forward to my Saturday and Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...