Monday, July 30, 2018

Life Lately

Happy Monday! 
Here are a few photos from life lately.........

We enjoyed some Huckleberry preserves that we bought in Montana.  It is fun to still savor the taste of vacation!

Avery and I stopped by Graceland last week because Hallmark was in town filming a movie.  We didn't see any filming action, but no trip to Graceland is wasted :).

I now arrive to work at 6am.  Needless to say, it is a pretty quiet scene at that time of the morning, but I am loving the shift of getting off work much earlier!

My girls spent last week roofing houses in the inner city.  Brook is in the picture above and Isabella is in the picture below. 


We attended a first birthday party this weekend, which was basically a hangout for the adults!  I enjoyed being with the adults and the kids!


We also attended an art show this weekend and Brook's design from fashion camp was displayed.  She made this romper and we were very impressed with her first sewing project! 

We also made a quick visit to the homeowner where Brook worked roofing last week.  It was nice to meet her and see where Brook worked.

Enjoy your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...