Monday, September 3, 2018

TBB Asks ~ September Edition: How Do You Cozy?

Happy September and Happy Labor Day!

I am starting this month's blog posts with a link up to The Blended Blog all about being cozy.
1.  Slippers:  Yes or No?

Yes!  I just received my UGG slippers for a Christmas gift and have them on as I type this.  They are so comfortable and I think will last a long time.

2.  What is your favorite blanket? 

 I am good for any cozy, soft blanket really.  

3.  Thin or thick pillow? 

 I would say a thicker pillow.  We just bought these new pillows at the beginning of summer and like them so far.  We bought these when we bought a mattress, so they were discounted on top of a sale they had for Memorial Day weekend.
4.  Favorite warm beverage?
 hot chocolate for sure


5. Robe:  Yes or No?
  I have a cozy robe that I like, but rarely wear it because you can usually find my in my blardigan.  I recommend looking for these on sale at the Nordstrom yearly anniversary sale every July or on black Friday.



6.  Favorite comfort snack foods?

A warm dip and chips come to mind.  Check out some of my favorites on my Pinterest page.


7.  Movies or TV series binge?

In this category, I would say Hallmark or Christmas movies. Regarding tv, we binge watch The Office a lot.

8.  Actual PJ's or leggings?

I do like my pajama pants but they are for sleeping and lounging.  I do like my leggings too, but I wear those outside the house all the time in the fall and winter.

9.  Do you cozy up on the couch or a chair?

I don't have a strong preference, but I do usually end up in our chair.

10.  Hoodie, t-shirt or sweater?

If I am thinking of being cozy, I would say a sweatshirt or long sleeve t-shirt.  I have a few sweaters that I like and are comfortable, I just don't think of wearing these when I want to be cozy!

Enjoy your holiday!  We are off to do something fun, which I will blog about later this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...