Wednesday, October 3, 2018

TBB Asks ~ October Edition

I am two days behind on this link up, but these are always fun!

1.  Favorite Fall Color?

I love all the fall colors...orange, yellow, red, and green.

2.  Apple Cider Hot or Cold?

Honestly, this is not my favorite fall drink, so I would have to answer neither :(.

3. Caramel Apple:  Yes or No?

I like apples dipped in caramel!

4.  Pumpkin Doughnut or Apple Cider Doughnut?

I would have to vote on pumpkin!  I just pinned this recipe this week and hope to try it sometime:

5. Long or Short Cardigan?

Long cardigans are definitely a favorite fall accessory.

6.  Favorite Football or Fall Party Food?

So many dips come to mind, but this is the main thing that immediately came to mind....

7.  Orange or White Pumpkins?

I like them both mixed together, but if I had to choose one, I would choose the classic orange.

8. Hayride or Bonfire?

These are both fun, but I would like a bonfire on a cool night.

9. Favorite Fall Baked Good?



10.  Most anticipated Fall activity?

Evening walks in cooler weather and comfort foods


No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...