Monday, November 5, 2018

TBB Asks ~ November 2018: Giving Thanks Edition

Welcome and here is this month's link up with The Blended Blog for the TBB Asks Giving Thanks Edition.
1.  Have you ever kept a gratitude journal?

No, I haven't it, but this year I want to make it a goal.

2.  Hosting Thanksgiving at your house?

Not this year.  We will be with family.

3.  Favorite food from the Thanksgiving meal?

Turkey and dressing would have to be my favorite because I don't have it very often.

4.  What one thing in nature are you most grateful for?

I love the beautiful fall colors of leaves.

5.  Pumpkin pie? 

I like pumpkin flavored cookies and breads, but not so much pie.

6.  Traditional cookbook?

I do enjoy a traditional cookbook and have some I plan on keeping forever, but for most day-to-day recipes, I do look at pinterest for convenience.

7.  Oven baked or deep fried turkey?

I am old fashioned and prefer an oven baked turkey, but I would not turn down deep fried either.

8.  Thanksgiving leftovers?

Yes, please!  Honestly, I feel like what we normally have is at most enough for 1 or 2 meals, so it's not too much to keep around the house.

9.  What is one household product you are most grateful for?

I am thankful for my appliances!

10.  Are you most grateful for home cooked meals or restaurant meals?

I am grateful for both and enjoy both, but it does mean a lot when someone takes the time to cook a home cooked meal.

Have a great Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Came across your blog through the link-up at The Blended Blog. I grew up in Memphis and I am thinking maybe you live there now? I went to Bartlett High where I graduated in '75. I could probably be your grandma!! Just wanted to say hi to a home girl.

    Enjoyed reading your answers to the Giving Thanks questions. Love these TBB Asks posts. Have a great week.
    Leslie @onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com

    ReplyDelete

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...