Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Currently

Today I am happy to link up with the Currently monthly series.  Today I am sharing what I am currently  anticipatinggoingmakingwatching, and wearing.

Anticipating:  I am currently anticipating college orientation with my daughter (who turned 18 yesterday!) this summer.  It seems most of our conversations are about college preparations, with a little bit of high school graduation mixed in the discussions!
Going:  I am currently going to work every day.  As I often say, the hardest part is getting out the door.  Well, and then there are some other hard parts, but step 1 is getting out the door!

Making:  I am currently making new recipes with almond flour.  I certainly am not the healthiest person and indulge often, but I do like to make smart choices when I can.  I recently tried two different batches of biscuits made with almond flour.  This one was our favorite of the two (the recipe listed actually calls for all purpose flour, but I substituted it with almond flour):  


I also tried some chocolate chip cookies made with almond flour.  They had a slightly different taste, but they were still really good!  

Watching:  I am currently watching these shows....Pioneer Woman, Married at First Sight, Live with Kelly, The Bachelor and Blackish...what a mix :).

Wearing:  I am currently thankful I can wear jeans to work.  I wear jeans usually 3 times a week and am thankful I don't have to dress up too much.  

Come back tomorrow to see Valentines Day decor!

1 comment:

  1. Graduation and college coming up - how exciting! And I always appreciate being able to wear jeans every day, since I work from home :)

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ August 12, 2026

 Happy to be back with the Hodgepodge after missing last week's post. 1. I saw a meme on Instagram that went like this-'The movie Di...