Friday, February 8, 2019

Friday Favorites ~ February 8, 2019

Happy Friday!  I am back linking up for Friday Favorites!
1. Super Bowl Food

We weren't hugely invested in the Super Bowl this year, but any excuse for snacking, we are on board!  Basically, we had chicken strips, chips, salsa, guacamole and grapes for our meal, with cookies and ice cream for dessert.

2.  Isabella's 18th Birthday

We celebrated Isabella's 18th birthday this week with a dinner with our framily that night. 
And I was thankful to work from home this day to be there with her. This was my set up!

3.  I shared my Valentine decor here .

4.  Measuring cups organization

I was so excited for this simple organization this week.  I ordered these hooks from Amazon to use inside a kitchen cabinet door to organize my measuring cups.  This helped to free up so much space in one of my kitchen drawers!   

5.  New bracelet

I was so excited to win this bracelet from fellow blogger, Kelsey Peacock.  The colors are beautiful and I really am impressed with the quality. It pairs well with my other bracelets I like to wear as well.

That's it for today! Enjoy your weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ August 12, 2026

 Happy to be back with the Hodgepodge after missing last week's post. 1. I saw a meme on Instagram that went like this-'The movie Di...