Monday, February 4, 2019

TBB Asks ~ February 2019 Relationships edition

So thankful it is February!  Today, I am linking up with The Blended Blog on their monthly TBB Asks.  Today it is all about relationships.
1.  I am Facebook friends with some friends from elementary school, but we don't see each other anymore.  That goes for a lot of high school and college friends too.  That sounds really sad to write, but friendships do have seasons of spending time together and then growing apart as life goes different directions.  My closest current friend that I have known the longest is about an 18 year old friendship.

2.  I have a few friends who are long distance and are who I call upon to pray for me.  I have some good friends through my Sunday School class who are more my week-to-week people.

3.  I met my spouse through a mutual friend who went to my church at the time.

4.  For Valentine's Day, I usually just make dinner at home.  I do like decorating as well, and will share that later this week.

5.   My love language is acts of service and words of affirmation.

6.  I do like flowers, but I would probably say some dark chocolate!

7.  The first thing that I thought of when reading this question is my new wedding ring my husband bought for me at our 15 year anniversary.  It was a surprise for me and I do love it.  I also thought about my 2017 birthday when my girls for the first time were able to drive to the store, pick out gifts and pay for it with their own money.  That meant a lot to me.  I love giving gifts at Christmas and hope they are meaningful to those who receive them.

Thanks for the link up and Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same love languages. Hope you have a wonderful week, and thanks for linking up with Hello Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gifts that kids give too. Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ August 12, 2026

 Happy to be back with the Hodgepodge after missing last week's post. 1. I saw a meme on Instagram that went like this-'The movie Di...