It was a quieter than usual weekend for us because our girls were out of town and we stayed pretty lazy. I did go visit family on Saturday, which was fun to see my parents, sister, nieces, and my greats.
Our big event was a belated Valentine's Day brunch at the Peabody Hotel. Our actual Valentines night consisted of mexican food take out this year. Avery and I enjoyed our downtown date Sunday.
My girls are 14 and 18 now, but here is a fun Valentine throwback photo:
My favorite
My girls are 14 and 18 now, but here is a fun Valentine throwback photo:
Here are Valentine cards I gave to my family :)
And my sweetest, littlest loves...
And then our Sunday brunch...
This was breakfast....
And this was lunch about 10 minutes later...
Followed by dessert 15 minutes later...
This is just part of the dessert table by the way.
Dessert plate samplerMy favorite
The food and company were great and is always fun to be downtown for a little bit.
Happy Monday and President's Day!
(School and work are in session for this family today).
What a fun Valentines Day. I love the throwback picture of your girls. Also, that brunch looks amazing!
ReplyDelete