Friday, July 12, 2019

Friday Favorites ~ Recently :)

Woo hoo!!  We made it to another Friday and I am doing a Friday Favorite of recent events.
ONE
Last week, my best friend from Colombia came to visit and brought us some of our favorite goodies! 
We had not seen each other in 2 1/2 years, so it was great to catch up with her. 

TWO
We spent 4th of July some of our favorite people....my greats! 
Our girls were out of town, so we had a day with friends and family. 
I had a few simple decorations around the house for the holiday




THREE
I tried a new Southern Living recipe for Shrimp and Grits casserole this week and it was so good!

FOUR
Hallmark in July
I am catching up on Hallmark movies and watching some Christmas movies I had never seen before!

FIVE
Meals with friends
I had dinner with two friends this week and a lunch date with my sister.
All were so refreshing!

Hope you have a good Friday and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...