Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Prime Purchases ~ August2019

Hi.  Today I am linking up with Prime Purchases.  Some of my purchases this past month were some not so glamorous, but necessary things for a college dorm.  Below are some other items to share that I have enjoyed using.




These makeup remover cloths are so soft and are great to use in the evening.  The package I received had 6 cloths, so I shared some with my girls.



I use dry shampoo sometimes a little more than I should :), so I am happy to have found a quality dry shampoo that doesn't break the bank.  This is also sold at Target and WalMart.  

After all the rave reviews on this dryer online, I ordered one during Prime Day and it has been a great one step to dry and smooth my hair at the same time.


This sunscreen actually worked and smelled good this summer for my girls.  They liked using it and their friends wanted to use it too. There are no parabens or chemicals in this spray, so that is a bonus!

I ordered my first bottle of this last year and it has come in so handy, especially for a quick spray down of cotton fabrics (a lot of t-shirts).  I finally re-stocked on this when it was on sale last week.  I love having the travel bottle and sent some back with my college girl.  A little goes a long a way, so it will last a while.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. That sunscreen spray just sounds like it would smell yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The iron in a bottle sounds like a great idea. Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...