We made it! And I think only 2 more days of hot weather. We can do this Southern friends!!
This picture above is one of my favorites. I actually have a print of this in my home that I purchased while in NYC. It is a picture from the "mall" in Central Park.
Today, I am sharing a few Prime Purchases from September.
ONE
I mentioned these last week and I really like these affordable, pretty pillow covers. I basically just got 4 pillows for under $20!! I had some old pillows that I covered, so this was cute and affordable. Here are 2 out of the 4. There are also many other styles online.
TWO
I bought these for my college girl who is spending more time these days behind a computer. Random fact, most college books are online these days! She had to buy very few actual books, but you buy access codes instead. Anyway, that was news to me :). Back to the glasses, they have really helped her and are great for people who don't necessarily have vision trouble, but do have eye strain from staring at a computer all day.
THREE
I drank the kool-aid and bought this pair of walking shoes. They are very comfortable and I read about these from Sheaffer's blog. Read here on her blog to read more about these.
To sum up this Tuesday, like the famous quote all around social media these days, yes, I too am glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.


I love those shoes too!!
ReplyDeleteI bought the blue light blocking glasses and love them. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteThat is so interesting about the college textbooks. It's more practical to have them online, but it makes me a little sad too because studies have shown that we retain more info from a paper book. I love my blue-light blocking glasses. Thanks for linking the tennis shoes. I hadn't seen those before! Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road
ReplyDelete